IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 11
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.11 June 2003
- IMF Economic Forum: Should we be worried about deflation?
- Interview with Daniel Citrin: Investment climate holds Indonesia’s future
- IMF Working Paper: Weak banks: to close or not to close …
- Tackling high and persistent inflation: Would “cold turkey” work in Turkey?
- CIS conferences: Trade reform, financial sector development keys to sustained growth in Kyrgyz Republic
- Invigorated public-private partnership is key to restoring confidence in global economy
- Does insider trading raise stock market volatility?
- Selected IMF rates
- Recent publications
- Available on the web