IMF Survey, Volume 31, Issue 13
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.31, No.13 July 2002
- Group of Eight summit: Leaders agree on action plan for Africa, more grant aid for poor countries
- Rogoff’s discontent with Stiglitz
- Peace in Colombia possible with help from the international community
- Köhler welcomes progress in talks with Argentina
- IMF approves significant increase in lending to Uruguay
- Dialogue with Angus Deaton: When numbers don’t tell the full story about poverty in India and the world
- Do budget cuts hurt low-income countries?
- ECOSOC: Köhler calls on richest countries to show leadership as global economy recovers
- IMF clears way for Turkish drawing
- Interview with Taye Mengistae and Catherine Pattillo: Why are African manufacturing exporters more productive than nonexporters?
- Selected IMF rates
- Recent publications
- Available on the web