IMF Survey, Volume 31, Issue 13
Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.31, No.13 July 2002
- Group of Eight summit: Leaders agree on action plan for Africa, more grant aid for poor countries
- Rogoff’s discontent with Stiglitz
- Peace in Colombia possible with help from the international community
- Köhler welcomes progress in talks with Argentina
- IMF approves significant increase in lending to Uruguay
- Dialogue with Angus Deaton: When numbers don’t tell the full story about poverty in India and the world
- Do budget cuts hurt low-income countries?
- ECOSOC: Köhler calls on richest countries to show leadership as global economy recovers
- IMF clears way for Turkish drawing
- Interview with Taye Mengistae and Catherine Pattillo: Why are African manufacturing exporters more productive than nonexporters?
- Selected IMF rates
- Recent publications
- Available on the web