IMF Survey, Volume 35, Issue 09
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.35, No.9 May 2006
- What’s On
- IMF Financial Data
- In the News: IMF Sets Up Investment Account, Examines Funding Options
- Middle East and Central Asia Regional Economic Outlook: Rising Oil Prices Fuel Liquidity, Stoke Reserves
- Forum: Globalization: Choice or Fact of Life?
- Latin America: The Quest For Sustained Reform
- Research: Exploring the Costs and Benefits of Trade Liberalization
- Aid Effectiveness: What can Donors Do?
- Why are long-Term Interest Rates Low?
- How Rigid Wages, with Low Inflation, can Worsen Unemployment
- IMF Lending
- Policy: Joint External Debt Website Launched