Finance & Development, March 1993
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
Finance & Development, March, 1993
- Advice & Dissent: Discounting Our Descendants?
- “Give Greenhouse Abatement a Fair Chance”
- “Act Now on Global Warming—But Don’t Cook the Books”
- Portfolio Investment Flows to Developing Countries
- Guest Article: Foreign Direct Investment in the United States
- Determinants of US Manufacturing Investment Abroad
- The How and Why of Credit Auctions
- Energizing Trade of the States of the Former USSR
- Can Market Forces Discipline Government Borrowing?
- Coordinating Public Debt and Monetary Management
- Currency Substitution in High Inflation Countries
- Targeting the Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries
- A First Look at Financial Programming
- Does Petroleum Procurement and Trade Matter?
- Imperfect Markets or Imperfect Governments?
- Books in brief