Finance & Development, June 2002
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
Finance and Development, June 2002
- LETTERS to the editor
- IN brief
- POINT of view: Is World Poverty Falling?
- Building Consensus on Poverty Reduction
- Taking Stock of Poverty Reduction Efforts
- Crafting Bolivia’s PRSP: five points of view
- Is the PRGF Living Up to Expectations?
- An Automatic Safely Net?
- Financial Crises, Poverty, and Income Distribution
- Reconciling Conditionality and Country Ownership
- External Debt and Growth
- Odious Debt
- Challenges in Expanding Aid Flows
- The Allure of the Value-Added Tax
- Lessons from a Decade of Transition in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
- BOOK reviews
- STRAIGHT talk: Why Are G-3 Exchange Rates So Fickle?