- Administrator Module
- Available help resources
- IMF Data
- Subscriptions and prices
- Print publications and the IMF Bookstore
- Corrections log
- MARC records and Excel metadata
- The new Administrator Module lets librarians manage some features of the eLibrary account. The Administrator Module is located at ams.elibrary.imf.org. Please contact customer service at email@example.com for your access credentials.
- The Help page has the Startup Guide and the Custom Books Guide. Each guide has been translated into Arabic, French, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. At the bottom of the Help page you will find descriptions of IMF publications. A series of video tutorials, covering many of the important features of the eLibrary, is now available on a separate tab on the Help page.
- FAQs cover the following topics: general questions, content, technology, searching, personal accounts, and custom books.
- For general questions and help with IMF eLibrary publications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions and help with IMF Data, contact email@example.com. For subscription information, contact Alexa Smith.
- Click on IMF DATA link at the top of the main eLibrary page. The Help page has in-depth user guides, translated into six languages.
- Free trial: If you are not a current subscriber, you may sign up for a free trial.
- Pricing policies: Current IMF policy allows free access for academic, non-profit, and government institutions in developing countries to IMF publications and databases, in order to provide more support for research. The Free Subscription Policy page has details and a list of eligible countries.
- Most IMF publications, including books, analytical papers, periodicals, reports, and other collections, can be purchased in print from the IMF Bookstore.
- IMF statistical data products can be ordered individually in print or CD ROM format. To purchase multiple products or packages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, as discounts may apply.
Corrections and revisions made after publication are incorporated into the electronic editions available on the IMF eLibrary. Visit the corrections page to access detailed log files for specific publications.
- Do I need to download the complete file of MARC records every time, or is there a change/add/delete file? Both the complete file and a change/add/delete file are available.
- How often do you update MARC records, and how will I know when there is an update? MARC records are updated monthly and noted in the news section. If you subscribe to the news RSS on the homepage, you will be notified automatically.
- Do you provide usage reporting and how can I get it? You can get COUNTER compliant reports for text usage and Google Analytics reports for IMF Data. Now, you can run these reports at your convenience in the IMF Administrator Module. Please contact customer service for your administrator module credentials.
Download the full MARC records for eLibrary in four different formats. Below is an explanation of the formats. Scroll down for the links to the files.
|File extension||Data format||Character set|
You can also download the records based on your subscription. If you prefer, you can download the current monthly update. The files have been zipped for faster download. Please right-click on the file and select save target as, in order to open the file into your software program.
|eLibrary||IMF Statistics||Books and Analytical Papers||Periodicals and Reports|
All(updated 9th June, 2015)
May 2015 Updates
April 2015 Updates
March 2015 Updates
|*MARC text with Marc-8 character set|