Medium-term economic prospects are clouded by rising fiscal vulnerabilities, declining productivity, and fragmented labor markets.
The report analyzes drivers of growth in non resource-rich countries, as well as risks to frontier economies as they become more integrated with international capital markets.
This book looks at various aspects of the rebalancing under way in China and highlights policy lessons for achieving a stable, sustainable, and inclusive transformation of the growth model.
- Energy Subsidy Reform: Lessons and Implications
- China's Economy in Transition: From External to Internal Rebalancing
- Boom, Bust or Prosperity? Managing Africa’s Natural Resource Wealth
- Energy Subsidy Reform in Africa: Experiences and Lesson
- 2013 IMF Annual Report
- China's Road to Greater Financial Stability
- Global Rebalancing: A Roadmap for Economic Recovery
- Germany In An Interconnected World Economy
- Fiscal Policy to Mitigate Climate Change: A Guide for Policymakers
- Macrofinancial Linkages: Crises, Trends, Policies
- The Economics of Public Health Care Reform in Advanced and Emerging Economies